Strolling through the Quadrado with the magic of candles and torchlight one finds a wide assortment of bars and restaurants. Some of our favorites include:
• Villas de Trancoso Restaurant —a short 2 minute cab ride from the Quadrado, the Villas Restaurant offers the perfect escape for those seeking a romantic dinner away from the hectic pace of the village. Set in a luxurious garden canopy it offers a magical setting for dinning under the stars while enjoying fine cuisine and sumptuous drinks.
• Cacau— A long time favorite in Trancoso. Best know for seafood and bar drinks.
• Capim Santo— A long time favorite in Trancoso. Best know for seafood and fish creations.
• El Gordo— A Portuguese and international menu. Tables set around pool with vista of ocean and area below. Best know for extensive wine and bar offerings.
• La No Dom— Best pita bread sandwishes in Trancoso. A favorite of all the locals.
• Maritaca— Offering include pizza, pasta and salad. One of the most popular tourist destinations.
• Restaurante da Silvana— Noted for authentic Brazilian cuisine.
• Sushi Trancoso— Fresh sushi every day.
• Chimichurri— Grilled meat / sea food
• Favoritto— International Menu
• Gino— Italian
• Jacaré— Contemporary menu