The safety of our guests and staff members is our # 1 priority. We are continually monitoring the guidelines and safety information provided by Brazilian health authorities, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our goal is to identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and mitigate its transmission. For the safety of both our guests and team members we will also be limiting our availability during the months of July, August and September. Below we have outlined measures requiring your partnership. These are for the protection of our guests as well as our staff
1. All necessary information for check-in will be gathered prior to guest arrival. A concierge will greet the guest when their car or cab arrives and escort them to their villa.
2. Guests will be provided with face masks and a hand sanitizing gel on arrival. All guests are encouraged to wear a face mask in all covered social areas as well as when interacting with Villa staff. All staff is required to wear a face mask and for those interacting with guests many will be wearing a face shield as well.
3. When coming to our restaurant and pool all guests are asked to remember to wash hands with soap and water and or a hand sanitizing gel. They will also find a hand sanitizing get in the restaurant for their use.
4. We ask that social distancing of 2 meters between family groups be respected at all times. This is even more important around the pool and lounges.
5. We will do our best to designate an area on the beach that guests can return to each day. Guests are reminded to maintain social distancing between other family groups and to remain in these assigned areas whenever possible.
6. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be ordered for delivery to your villa. For the guest's protection staff can only enter a guest's villa once a day for cleaning and this can only be done when the villa is vacant.
7. For guests preferring to come to our restaurant or beach for meals please let us know in advance. Since social distancing must be observed between family groups it is best to schedule a reservation in advance.
8. Throughout your stay a concierge will be available at reception to answer questions or provide any assistance you might need. For your protection they will be wearing a face mask and face shield. They will also always be available by phone.
9. If any member of your family presents symptoms of COVID-19 please let us know immediately. We can assist with temperature checks, medical contacts and other precautions that you believe necessary.
10. At checkout we offer the option of on-line checkout or checkout in the reception area.
Thank you for considering the Villas for your holiday. If we can answer any further questions please let us know
The Villas Team